RE: [MV] Armed Forces Weekend Events

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 08:12:04 PDT

I couldn't agree more.

The Vietnam War was lost by the media and the American people. I can't even
blame the politicians for this. They were mostly following the popular
will. On the other hand, had Congress treated this as a WAR, the outcome
would have been swift and different.

In many respects, Vietnam was round two of the Korean War, and we were
intimidated by the Chinese because of what happened in Korea.

For that matter, we are still initimidated by the Chinese because of what
happened in Korea.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402