Re: [MV] Armed Forces Weekend Events

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 08:14:51 PDT

Without opening that 55 gallon can of worms, I choose to believe that no Veteran
who served in Viet Nam should ever feel the need to claim responsibility for
"losing" the war. The war wasn't lost by the folks doing the fighting...

Same-same for those Korean War vets who hear folks claim that Korea was a "tie".

To all of you who faithfully served your country, I offer my most humble
respect, and for those who served beside the United States, my gratitude as
well...

Semper Fi,
Bill

(Compulsory MV content: I have begun the second and best half of MV restoration
on my M-37: REASSEMBLY!)