Re: [MV] M35 engine "Issues"

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 20:48:40 PDT

Hi Joe:

No this is not the shop van, it is the M35 I got out of Devens. Only 16
hours on a rebuilt engine. Must not have been a good job LOL.

I have to say (As always) that you are a stand up guy: to offer to reemburse
for repairs to a truck I bought from you 2 years ago is way beyond what a
normal dealer would do.

Hank

H.J. Fackovec