Re: [MV] Belgium

From: Nigel Hay (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 08:52:04 PDT

You could go see Chris Muys. Belgiums best known dealer
www.milweb.net/go/muys
The Brussels tank Museum in Parc Du Cinquantaire and the War Museum next
door are well worth a visit, however no trip to Belgium would be complete
without going to Bastogne , the hub of the battle of the Bulge. Excellent
museum there and losts of memorials.
NIGE