Re: [MV] Can anyone help me find a ....

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 00:20:01 PDT

Non-functional? Hmm... Well, if your yard becomes infested with moles,
just drive your tank a couple of laps, and you no longer have a mole
problem. Or a yard... OK; bad example.

But if riots ever break out in your city, I'd wager the guy with the
tank in his front yard is probably the LAST person on the block to have
his house looted!!! ;-) Just rotate the turret in the direction of
anyone coming into your yard, and suddenly your neighbor will appear to
be a FAR more appealling "mark" for your would-be attackers. (Yes, I
know- you could probably get about the same effect by just sitting on
the front porch with an AK sitting across your lap. But what fun would
THAT be?) While we're on the subject of tanks, are there ANY of the
smaller ones (relatively speaking) that could be driven on the road?
(And still have a road left?) What about half-tracks? Or is there ANY
street-legal (and street-drivable) tracked vehicle, like a kettenkrad?
I mean, with the rubber coated "road" tracks on it, that is. Obviously,
you couldn't go a long distance, but say to the local gas station to
fill up?