Re: [MV] Gamma Goat wanted.

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 00:23:03 PDT

There is a fire department up in Canada that has a goat all painted up red,
with a roll cage on the tractor, and a 450 gallon water tank in the carrier.
Maple Ridge, maybe?
    As I understand it, the turning radius is "two Safeway parking lots". While
the rest of the offroad specs are impressive, this seems to be at odds with
that. Jim