Hat Channel question

From: John A. Hern Jr (hern@nidlink.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 20:22:27 PDT

I just got done sandblasting the tub for my jeep project today, and will
be replacing the hat channel shortly - it's already on order.

Question #1: What's the easiest way to remove the old stuff? (I was
thinking of grinding through the spot welds from the bottom...)

Question #2: What's the best way of fastening on the new stuff? I
don't have a spot welder with that long a reach...

Thanks,

John

--

John A. Hern Jr. 1900 Millview Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814 mailto:hern@nidlink.com Dipl.Ing. Mechanical Engineer Foundry: http://www.hernironworks.com Greyhounds: http://www.greyhoundpetsinc.org Personal: http://www.happygreyhound.com