Re: [MV] 42 Mb

From: Dennis O'Connor (oconnor01@snet.net)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 16:17:57 PDT

For the jeep as described, one heck of a lot. Of course we've been on quests
like that too and the results have been an empty trailer and a conversation
that includes +ACI-well it was nice day for a ride+ACI-. Will all depend on if it's
really rust free, completeness and the condition. Let us know what you
really find and everyody can weigh in from there now that you've got our
curiosity going like mad....

Dennis O'Connor
(not feeling too bad today)