Memorial Day Fun

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 17:06:29 PDT

Just returned from a Memorial Day parade and display at a local Military
academy (kids). Everything went well except that a local guard unit had a
PLS and a Hummve there which they let the kidies (public and cadets) climb
all over. So of course those other "army" trucks over there must be play
ground equipment also right? I had kids walk all over the mule and at one
point, while I was off getting a soda, some cadets standing on the hood of
my M35 for a picture. Ahhhhhh, where are the parents, where is the supervision?

Need to get some of those magnetic signs that say "KEEP OFF - Privately
Owned" AND rope them off as well. I knew this from many years ago but I
have only done parades lately and forgot about the problems of displaying.

Just thought I'd share the experiance.

je