Re: [MV] Memorial Day Fun

From: John A. Hern Jr (hern@nidlink.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 21:45:31 PDT

jonathon wrote:
> I had kids walk all over the mule and at one
> point, while I was off getting a soda, some cadets standing on the hood of
> my M35 for a picture.

You think that's bad, I flew my Great Lakes to an airshow some years
ago, tied it down, and returned to find a kid *walking on the fabric
covered wing* while Mommy sat on the wing doing her makeup. I'm
surprised the little felon-in-training didn't fall through the fabric.
I blew my cool and yelled at her; what I should have done was follow her
out to the parking lot and walked on her automobile...

John