Re: [MV] Hat Channel question

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 19:22:51 PDT

buzz
YOU and i are talking about the same tool i seen it used on a 1/2 year
old 1967 chivy truck by a caddy dealer body man
so you know how long a go that was
i never know the name and never think'ed about it to too day wane i readied
and i did post my message before i read'ed yours
thanks for the help
i didn't rember the point on it
the body man did grind the tin to let him see the spot welds
that was wane a new caddy would cost 7-8 grand and i was working 5-6
days a week for $.75-1.00 a hr
and too day at $100 a day i'm no closer to buying a new caddy i'l
stick with my m886