Re: [MV] Hat Channel question

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 19:09:38 PDT

there is or was 30 years a go a cuter made to cut out spot welds
the spring loaded pin in center keeped it centered on the spot weld
and it cut a ring hole arould it leaving the lose sheet tin and
a sope to air hammer off
the body man brazed the pannel back on with the holes made

i hope me spelling is ok to read