M35A2 w/w

From: Jasper Welsch (cucvman@jam.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 12:44:49 PDT

I've never posted a message so I hope this works.
Through a combination of several things, I have ended up with an M35A2 with
a winch, and with out the time to work on it that I had hoped for. DRMS
took 59 days to award the bid and I thought I had it sold already. That
deal fell through, and I start a new job on Friday. Therefore, I am will to
part with the truck as long as I don't take too bad of a beating. Does
anyone need a winch with a parts truck attached?

The engine will start but I have only run it for five seconds because the
fan and belts are missing. It is also missing the alt as well as a bunch of
small parts. The body is in fairly good shape and it has good tires. It
also has a good set of bows and one canvas and one vinyl end curtain. It is
located in Central Mississippi close to I-55. The Form 97 has not yet
arrived.

If I start to work on it, I will fall in love with it. I will also throw in
a Military Media M35 CD. Make me an offer if you are interested.

Jasper Welsch at Home
1984 M1009 CUCV