Re: [MV] rapco

From: GR Goebel (ihc53@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 16:40:30 PDT

Due to a screw up in ordering, Ive got an
un opened gallon of Gillespie 383 CARC
green. I was going to do a 3 pattern camo
job on my A2, but instead of sending me
383 CARC green AND 383 CARC brown
I was sent deep forest green instead.

I could send the DFG back, but I also ordered
three cans of 383 CG in spray cans that turned
out to be DFG instead.

So now I have a gallon of DFG , 383 CARC Green
and three cans of DFG in spray cans.

Guess I will just do DFG and be done with it!

GR