Rapco

From: RANDY ROGERS (rrogers@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 17:32:22 PDT

Have ordered from Rapco recently, and I believe many on the list and off
have ordered from them in the past. I recently purchased from them as
well. I have gleaned the following:

They have no web site for commerce, but their web site lists their phone
number (though the area code is wrong)

They have limited hours. Open only from Mon-Thurs. They have an answering
machine that can take your credit card order when they are away, if you can
trust that sort of transaction, and know more or less the price.

RR