Re: [MV] GPW

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 17:34:41 PDT

I received the wiring kit from Vintage Wiring of Maine today.. After opening
the box, it became immediately apparent that this kit is by far the best kit
available anywhere in the world today. It has all you need for installation
of 99% of the vehicles wiring. There are no plug wires and no small ground
wires. Which wouldn't surprise me if they got them later...The battery
cables are there, the small clamps for the wires under the body are
there...the bakelite connectors are there....Real class act here. Vintage
gets an A+ for its schematics and attention to detail..Good work guys !!
Lord willing, I'll get it in the GPW tomorrow......Gene