Re: [MV] For Sale: Winch for HMMWV-OUCH!

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 17:24:38 PDT

In a message dated 5/31/01 12:32:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, AWOLHMV writes:

<< ike I said earlier It only cost the Govt' 2200bucks and as I can tell from
the list mail you won't be selling any on this list

 Ideal conversation must be an exchange of thought, and not, as many of those
 who worry most about their shortcomings believe, an eloquent exhibition of
 wit or oratory.
  Gadget, Owner of Military M-1038 Humv
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/humveem1038/xgihumvees.html">
http://members.aol.com/humveem1038/xgihumvees.html> >>
1. They cost the Govt about $2500

2. Thank you for your conversation advice. We'll stick with wit. It often is
a great antidote to criticism and sarcasm.

3. Do you want to buy a winch?

4. Is it against the rules to make a profit, which must in turn fund future
customer support?

5 Flame on, con gusto!!!