Re: [MV] Aprox Costs, Company Recommendations to Ship a M35A2 from TX to CA...

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 20:14:01 PDT

At 12:49 PM 5/31/01 -0700, you wrote:
>On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 12:19:33PM -0700, Jim Newton wrote:
> >
>Try Trism (www.trism.com). I've heard lots of good things about them
>and have had several local trucking companies recommend them to me
>for long distance hauling.

While I don't have the costs Trism was the hauler that took our two M109
vans to NTC and back a couple of years ago.
Professional drivers. Showed up at home station within an hour of the time
he had quoted me when I loaded the truck in California.

SSG Paul D. Carrier
Readiness NCO (63H & 45K)
Det 2 Co. B 145 SPT BN
Camp Withycombe, Clackamas OR