Looking for CUCV M1009 Front Seats...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 00:03:36 PDT

Hello All...

(Thank you to all of you who answered my questions about getting my
new-to-me M35A2 home to California from Texas. You all gave me great
advice and extra information about M35A2's that I will follow!)

I am looking for a pair of front bucket seats from an M1009 CUCV.

I need the complete seats including the mounting platforms right down
to the floor.

The seats can be ripped up and padding bad, but the frames and
mechanical parts must be solid.

If you have these items (or know where I can definitely get them),
please reply with description and price including shipping to Belmont,
CA 94002.

Thank you.

--
Jim "Ike" Newton