Re: [MV] TO ALL WOMEN

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 06:08:27 PDT

To Mrs Bill,

Mam, the guys, well most of 'em anyway, wanted to appeal to your oft spoken
of, kind and understanding heart, and ask that you please let Bill play with
his green stuff today.

You know how irritable he gets when he starts going through OD withdrawel.
And we'd hate for him to get into any more trouble than he already is.

We promise to do our best to help keep him in check. And not let him get
too far out on a limb again.

If you'll be extremely understanding as to the bad influences that we have
become in his situation, we're sure you'll know that he just couldn't help
himself.

We'll help him, we promise. We just feel terrible that he stuck his foot so
far down his own throat like that. We tried to warn him. But, we just
couldn't get to him in time.

So if you'll find it in your heart to let him come out and play today, we'll
keep an extra close eye on him.

We PROMISE!!!!

Thanks

The guys