Hydrovac unit???

From: rich (r3engineering@pionexnet.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 14:27:45 PDT

Hi all, new to this E-mail list,

What a lot of E-mails!!!

I have a G.M.C. CCKW352B1 Truck
can any one help I get fluid loss in the braking system but no sign of
leaks, have overhalled all wheel cylinders, master cylinder renewed all
brake shoes etc the only thing which I have not touched is the Hydrovac unit
which I have now removed from the truck as this is the only thing left can
anyone tel me where I can get an overhaul kit from for this and is this
problem a common one where it can fail with no signs of fluid leaking
out????
all help would be great

Richard