Re: [MV] City Code Violations

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 14:32:26 PDT

THE CITY I live in in ind. state in the usa
if you miss some of the ones they think is junk they will and
have cut chain off locked gates dog pond did what was needed to get
the junk yard type dogs and halled off all the cars needed to get to
the ones they think was junk
stuff was missing out of them
like 100's of lbs of new copper tubing and stuff
the junk yard that picked them up sayed they was not resple for stuff
in the cars/trucks
and the local courts was on there side
and the lady next door was a sister inlaw to the mare of the city
it was zoned m2 i think
i wish that man had millions to fight the city