Re: [MV] City Code Violations

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 21:27:17 PDT

Good suggestions. When do you think it is appropriate to bring in a lawyer to
try and fight stuff like this. I had a problem in Cincinnati, well about 100
other people and myself! I was about to move anyway, and I was glad to leave the
overbearing code enforcement folks to pester someone else. (Garbage cans being
seen outside of a 6 hour time window for the truck to pick them up was a
violation, etc, etc)

Dave