Re: [MVlist] Soviet Army car insgnia stickers for sale at EBAY

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 12:10:54 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <a.mehlhorn@t-online.de>
To: "MV Liste (alt)" <mil-veh@mil-veh.org>; "MV Liste (neu)"
<MVlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 7:06 PM
Subject: [MVlist] Soviet Army car insgnia stickers for sale at EBAY

> -Kettenkrads have no insignia-

Hmmmmm, I've a feeling I have some original pictures showing the kleines
Kettenkraftrad Sd.Kfz.2 NSU HK 101 variously with the Iron Cross and the
Desert Gardening Club insignia, certainly with the initials of the corps
commander which was quite common on most vehicles.

I'm sure we could make up a DGC palm tree stencil for application at
Beltring as you have it in einheits sandgelb already and the initials ER or
AM would be appropriate. Personally I would prefer RAL 7021 Panzergrau of
course.

Richard
Southampton - England