Reading MAAM WWII Weekend

From: John K. Seidts (john@astory.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 05:07:28 PDT

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EVENT! For those who are in the area (and those
poor souls who are not in the area), the Mid Atlantic Air Museum is putting
on their WWII weekend next week, June 8,9,10. MAAM has several interesting
aircraft, including the only P61 Black Widow aircraft being restored to
flying condition, a flying B25, a very nice SNV-1- the USN version of the
Vultee BT13, and 40-50 warbirds being flown in from all over the US. Last
year, there were 150 WWII vehicles, 700 re-enactors, and 22,000 spectators
showed up. The show benefits the museum, and has grown into a wonderful
presentation with ground combats, air combats, and....

A GREAT FLEA MARKET! Where I will be set up....

So if you haven't been out for it, and are within 10 hours of the place by
plane, train or automobile, please come out. I guarantee you will have fun.
john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com