Re: Frustration

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 10:33:13 PDT

Hi Kerry,

Thoughts along the 4) lines did occur to me last night but failed to find
there way into the post.

You are absolutely right. In the grand scheme of things this paint problem
is not a big deal...

I'm sorry you have to cope with one of life's "big deals" right now. My
thoughts and prayers are with you.

As for fun... well, you sometimes have to deal with the No Fun stuff to get
to the more enjoyable parts of the hobby. I'm supposed to take the local
Pearl Harbor Survivors group in the 4th of July parade this year... Lots of
"fun" but the deadline weighs on me.

I will keep you consolations in mind though. Good advice. Plus, perhaps
this crisis justifies the purchase of an orbital sander... a new tool
always sooths the troubled soul.

Thanks,

Chris Davis
MVPA# 20000