Re: [MVlist] Re: Frustration

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 11:16:55 PDT

Chris,
I salute you for the work you've done on your MVs... You've done, what, five
vehicles, whereas I'm working on my first?

On the other hand, combat motor pool lets you paint things with mops and rags,
and if anyone gets you on the incorrect paint, you can claim that you liberated
it form the Japanese, Chinese, Germans, the Army, the Navy, the French, the
British...

And got interrupted in the middle of your painting by a swarm of Stukas, a
couple of Kates, a few MIG-15s, or a drunken throng of soldiers, sailors,
airmen, Marines...

;o)

Cheers, you'll get there!

Bill