Re: [MV] Blazer question about weather strip on top of Passenger door

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:55:11 PDT

Hey all,
The cabs of CUCVs are exactly the same as their civilian counterparts. They
have all the same weatherstripping and rain gutters. Just go to the GM
dealer Stu and order the parts. I stripped my doors of all rotted rubber
when I bought my CUCV and replaced it with OE parts. No leaks. My hard top
on the other hand, leaks like a sieve. It's next.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN
webmaster, http://www.steelsoldiers.com