Field Kitchen

From: Lisa Bunch (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 10:45:50 PDT

Thanks Tony for the info on the Mkt 85 field kitchen and links.
Our Arizona club would really like to have one of these to use at our
events. Does anyone know where to get one in the Southwest?
We would also convert ours to LP. It wouldn't be a bad idea to install an LP
detector near the floor of the trailer, as they do in motorhomes. LP is a
heavy gas, when it leaks it flows to the ground. The detector is mounted
just off the floor and sounds an alarm if gas is detected. Not bad
insurance.
Lisa