Re: [MV] [MVlist] Beltring......

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 15:33:51 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "A. Mehlhorn" <a.mehlhorn@t-online.de>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] [MVlist] Beltring......

Gavin Broad schrieb:
> Hi All,
>
> Er, is it me, or is it really only 5 weeks to Beltring?
> Gavin

Not really. It is exactly six weeks from now.

Yup, time flies.

On Tuesday the 17th the ferry will sail from Dunkirk (remember 1940!)

Comply with directive 17 following Heeres plan "Case Yellow".

(If there's any Morris-Commercials left on the beach we'll have them,
especially a CS9.)

> and bring the Kettenkrad and the Schwimmwagen to Dover.

Operatzione Seelöwe

See you there!

You will, ensure the kleines Kettenkraftrad Sd.Kfz.2 has a good supply of
kraftstoff, beats the hell out of walking.

Richard
Southampton - England