Question about weather strip on top of Passenger door

From: Ned Parkes (sparkes@fast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 07:43:43 PDT

Stu,

I think you are wrong. My CUCV Blazer is a 1986 model and has weather stripping
on both doors as well as around the door opening, and it is original. The
stripping was painted desert tan CARC by the Army when they repainted the truck
from camo to tan. It took me forever and a day to get that damn paint off when
I painted back to the 3 color camo.

Ned Parkes