NEWS from Oregon Military Museum

From: Richard (rvanhoo@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 19:02:18 PDT

Our WW I liberty truck is running and we are attempting tonight to get the
video w/sound on our web for you to admire. www.swiftview.com/~ormilmuseum

Our volunteer's effort to convert our Museum to an ALL SERVICES museum
recently garnered all 30 votes of the Oregon State Senate. It is now in a
committee and the chairman Rep. Carl Wilson has not yet scheduled a hearing
for us. Our legislature is exposed at www.leg.state.or.us

I was thinking how nice it would be if the Committee Chair Carl Wilson got
real nice emails from all over the world urging him to schedule a hearing
for SB 635 Oregon Military Museum.
My problem is time is running out. Former Gov. Vic Atiyeh agreed to help us
today and he is a beloved Republican and this is a Republican State House.

If asked, you got the email from www.leg.state.or.us. OK?

wilson.rep@state.or.us

It would be really keen if he got one from the distinguished Richard Notten
of UK fame. (Beltring anyone?)

Please not to piss in our boot.

Richard Van Hoomissen