Re: [MV] PRC-6 and such

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 15:22:34 PDT

Can anyone tell me the era of these field phones? I am looking for
something
fun to use with my military vehicles! Looking for very inexpensive,
perhaps
not possible though. TIA.....Kenny

*** I was told these could be had for in the range of $54-$50. Working
even, & w / straps, antenna, etc. Haven't seen those yet. I have some
here a fella wants to trade me for some of my stuff. 3 work, one not
yet. He wnats to tarde for about $300 worth of my stuff. Hmmmm. Maybe
that means about $85 each for the working, & $45 for the non-working one.

  I'm gonna call him back & try to talk him down. I don't need 4, & I
may not even have to have a working one. Maybe I'll be able to get a
better deal. If so I'll keep you in mind.
  They do look neat though. Steve

 Haley & Steve's mil-veh collection
 4 jeep types (M38A1, M170, M151A2, GAZ69 Command Car)
 2 mules (M274A5, airfield tug)
 4 small trucks (M880, M882, M37, M37B1)
 2 big trucks (M109A3, 1942 Ford G8T)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!