New toy - lube and service trailer, need manual

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 01:27:32 PDT

I just found out that I have a new trailer to add to my mess. It's a
lube and servicing trailer that is meant to be towed by a 6X6. The
NSN for it is 2330009354451. It has an air compressor that uses the
same 4 cylinder engine used on 3KW military generators which will
work great when I'm ready to sand blast my next military truck. I
did a search on Google and came up with a reference for the following
manual that looks like what I need. It's listed as:

4930-217-20P--LUBRICATING & SERVICING UNIT, POWER OPERATED, TRAILER
MOUNTED, 23 CFM, COMPRESSOR, RECIPROCATING, GED--ELLIOTT MACH MOD.
ENG 3--1973

Anyone on the list have one of these for sale? And can anyone tell me
more about what kind of lubricants they carried? Was it just oil and
transmission fluid or does it also dispense grease? The info listed on
the DRMO web site states the compressor is rated at 23 CFM out but at
what PSI?

Thanks,
Bryan
Alaska