Dead M-37 starter

From: Lehmans (lehmans@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 06:23:22 PDT

Hello list,

I have asked some of my local MV'ers this already now I am asking
ya'll. At the Memorial day parade my 52' M-37 stopped at low idle.
Attempting to re-start produced nothing from the starter. Got full
power all in the green. The crew pushed me off to the side and after a
few %#$#@&&% it worked again. Got it home w/o any further
mis-adventure. Yesterday totally dead starter, power in the green but
not even a crank.

Replace it? Clean something? Hit it with a stick?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Daryl Lehman
52' M-37 (masquerading as a large paperweight)

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/