Re: [MV] GOOD PARTS

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 17:42:11 PDT

Just got a bunch of 24 volt headlight bulbs..take-outs. Will test them and
try to keep them in matched pairs. $15 each. Also a bunch of wiper motors
for the deuce..$20 each. I alternator (60 amp) $125.
Anyone know what ever happened to Brian French ??
I guess he has quite a reputation for being less than honest. Brian..if you
read this..I want everyone to know that GPW steering box and column you sent
me as a "rebuilt" unit..was a piece of crap. It was a very lousy beat up
takeout..with more play than I have evr seen..and was not a GPW unit. Carry
on..Gene