for sale

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 18:16:42 PDT

For Sale:

1996 A M General M35-A3 cargo truck.

Never owned by the government, in private ownership since new. However, it is
totally mil-spec and indistinguishable from a government vehicle.
Painted one color green CARC
Has a front hydraulic winch, all canvas, CTIS, P/S, Allison 4-speed tranny.
Cost over $127,000 new.
A total of 1100 (eleven hundred) miles on odometer.

Asking price is $30,000.

If anyone wants to buy the absolute best, museum quality M35-A3, one of only
two produced for private ownership, contact us, off-list, for location and
further info.

We do not have an interest in this truck. It is being offered by a business
acquaintance. Our motto: "We do not gouge"