Re: Some new photos of ANDY'S M35A2

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 03:52:21 PDT

Great Pics ANDY:
 Also, Good to see the "Flash" used in daylight It really shows the
suspension ect., under "working" conditions.
That last photo shot from the rear of the vehicle was quite surprising
because it also showed some of the finer points... like how long and thin
the double acting - double hung shocks/torsion bars system that holds
everthing up ! And, the the Ratty ragged canvas cover, which is totally the
wrong color... just seems to hide the wishbone system !.Stranger yet, at
the same time I could clearly see the smooth round valve cover on the head.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, "oops" sorry Andy, that was
you behind the truck Forgive me please ! LOL

Great looking truck and great pics, even if you are in them !
Regards,
Aussie Rob 42MB and a litter of CJ2As
Upstate NY near Syracuse.