Re: [MV] F-Head needed

From: m18.hellcat (m18.hellcat@netzero.net)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 04:06:45 PDT

Todd, Its great to hear from that sort of experience with these blocks.
Perhaps you misunderstood that the problems associated with sleeving/welding
a block are gained from my experience with naturally aspirated 800hp/304c.i.
engines we build. A highly stressed & intricately built engine like these
could never live with such repairs. But I am quite sure that a 70hp/134c.i.
engine would run fine.

I am surprised to get no answer from the list on diffs. between Civi blocks
& MV's ?

Regards - Scott