Re: [MV] F-Head needed

From: Mike S (tankcity@globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 06:15:51 PDT

Hi Scott

Well, now we have the opportunity to join up three well worn threads.

There is a contrary point of view to which I subscribe that once you stitch
a block you are driving round with what is only a temporary repair - your
engineer based gut feeling is in my opinion (and experience) correct. It's
your truck and you want it right.

Take God's favourite tool (second thread), the four pound *hammer* to the
block and send it to that great scrap yard in the sky. There's plenty more
cheap uncracked F blocks in your country for the price of a stitch-up.

Then throw on a *jerrycan* of petrol and watch those flames burn!.

Cheers. Mike S. RR Services. UK.