Re: [MV] welding/repair technique question

From: Greg (czechsix@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 21:58:40 PDT

I wonder if you could purge it with CO2 - maybe from a fire extinguisher?

Years ago I watched an uncle of mine braze up a leaky motorcycle tank. He
only lost his eyebrows on that one, but the WUMP when it lit off was pretty
impressive, even from the other side of the house. That was after he'd
flushed it several times.
Greg
Vista, CA

Note: @home.com email servers are ridiculously
unreliable. If I don't respond to a query, please
try again or use this address as an alternate:
ebaygreg@hotmail.com

---