Re: [MV] welding/repair technique question

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 14:47:16 PDT

In a message dated 6/11/01 5:33:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobbyjoe@chartertn.net writes:

<< Why not order gas tank sealer from Eastwood and seal it. Then you never
have
 any more trouble with it. I have used it before and it works great. >>
I'll second the sealer idea. There is no down side or hazards to using
sealer. The stuff works great. I sealed a tank with sealer and never had a
problem. It eliminates inner tank corrosion too!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL
'52 Stude M-275 tractor
'75 AM General M-35A2