Re: [MV] welding/repair technique question

From: John A. Hern Jr (hern@nidlink.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 10:55:15 PDT

mblair1@home.net wrote:
 Now drop the penny in some hydrochloric acid for a week or so Remove
with tongs, rinse well, and you'll have a
> nice, hollow penny made out of copper foil.
>
> Do I know how to have fun, or what? :-)

Hey! You want to talk about fun? Don't throw away those CD's that you
get twice a month from AOL, put them in your microwave on high for 15
seconds or so; and watch the sparks...

What's everyone else's favorite counter-culture entertainment for when
you can't be fooling around with your MV?

BTW, we were at the drive in yesterday when someone drove in with an
M35, kinda cool. He had it all fitted out with his camping gear in the
back; the largest camper in the place...

John