Re: [MV] TEXAS DRMO WARNING

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 15:33:20 PDT

>Heads up all you Texas DRMS customers. While watching the news coverage of
>TS Allison damage in the Houston area, a picture of a stranded M35A2 (?)
>with full canvas immersed to within 8 inches or so of the cab roof came on
>the screen.

Ron, your message gave me a CHILL! My M35A2 is being transported from
Texas now (it should be in New Mexico or Arizona by now...scheduled to
be here in California on Wednesday with two drivers in shifts)!

The drivers were delayed in getting to Dallas because they drove
through Houston.

My M35A2 doesn't have a canvas or cab top yet, so I'm pretty sure it
isn't mine.

I'll look for barnacles!

--
Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 Military CUCV Suburban 6.2L Turbo Diesel, 3/4-Ton 4WD

o M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck, 2 1/2-Ton 6WD Turbo Diesel, Air Shift Front Axle

See them at: www.cucv.net