Re: [MV] Weapon-laden vehicle brings charges for man

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 19:55:38 PDT

Joe.......

Hey I know you live in the Peoples Republic Of New Jersey......I can only
dream of a place like that...a crime free society....a land of freedom as
dictated from the elected party members of the State.......someday
Joe...someday..........until then..I will continue to thwart the laws of
the State of Missouri by driving light armored vehicles on the public
roads....with live weapons on board (as if anyone can tell the difference
from 15 yards).................

Jon

M35A2