Re: [MV] Weapon-laden vehicle brings charges for man

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 21:32:03 PDT

While it's always better to hear the whole story before reaching a
conclusion, what I heard today on the news did make me a little pissed and I
can't help but have a knee jerk response.

Speaking from experience, there is always that one odd cop that makes the
rest of the good guys look like asses. Not saying it went down this way,
just that it appears so on the surface. The flip side of that is plenty of
people who are pulled over instantly act like a-holes, but then so what?
Nobody expects them to behave professionally with common sense... thats the
cops job.

As for the mil veh guy, I would sure like to hear his side, especially about
the illegal cite for a displaying a non-weapon? lol (that is impossible to
believe, got to be more to it!)

Jack Lee