Re: [MV] Weapon-laden vehicle brings charges for man

From: Pike Bishop (wildbunch1@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 22:25:25 PDT

Sorry to hear 'bout this guy. Sounds like the local boys they threw the book at
him! Firearms in the liberal Northeast seem to drive folks crazy!
Many of us drive military vehicles on the road down here in Texas; some even
with dummy or real machine guns on them. I haven't heard of any problems here.
Pike
TEXAS!