ARREST INFO - CLEARED UP

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 10:59:47 PDT

Hello Listers.
So many threads ...and an awful large amount of hot air.

Two questions are in my mind

1]
Were the MV owners window or plate tags Visibly Out Of Date

2]
Why the hell take the vehicle through the most "popular public road" in the
town, when you have the Two Required Papers, either expired an/or Out Of
Date.

Was this guy smoking Axle pudding ...or what???

Obviously, he must have taught his daughter to also have disrespect for the
most common and simple legal requirements in his state & township.

NO EXCUSES whether or not he belongs to this or any other list.

You know something... last time I got caught for speeding, I shut up and
paid up.
Because I was wrong.
Was this guys name Bill Clinton Ok, ok... Just kidding LOL