Re: [MV] What the hell is wrong with some list members?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 17:54:42 PDT

Bill and list members; I think warning of some hearsaid virus on the list is
inappropriate. However in you case, Bill, the warning is a service to those
who may have an infected e-mail coming directly from you. I appreciate a
heads up when it comes from somebody who knows their mail was sent by a
trojan horse. For those list members who flamed you, if they happen to end
up with a virus, you can be at the head of the line that says "I Told You So"
This isn't some hearsay virus, this is a known virus from a member
considerate enough to offer a warning. Thanks Bill!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL
'52 Stude M-275 tractor
'75 AM General M-35A2