BILL GEORGE - Re - What the hell is wrong with some list members?

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 19:08:14 PDT

Bill Hello. it's Rob here.
Keep up the good work.
When I saw your message I got onto check immediately from my end too

I owe you a beer or two.

Sometimes integrity is a bitter pill... But, at least we "know" that we can
trust the person behind a sincere warning.

Congratulations on you foresight.

Aussie Rob
Upstate, NY Syracuse area
42MB and a pride of CJ2As